fot

Re: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:25:16 EDT
Amici:

I love the original version with the PASSING and DEBRIS flags.  I love
self-depreciating humor (with my act it pays to beat people to the punch).
Likewise
it seems to capture the light-hearted character of the FOT.  After all...it's
not meant to be TRIUMPH's logo...it's FOT's logo.  Having said that, I am
sensitive to the feelings of others.  Joe Alexander makes a very good case.
Majority ought to rule.

Or...can we have two?  I've always felt that the OFFICIAL FOT logo has a
CHECKERED flag included, and properly so.  But now and again we can flash that
original logo.  I've got a big one on the front of my trailer.  I hear tell Joe
Alexander has one on his garage wall (at least I gave him one).  And God know
it is sure appropriate in Burt Levy's books.

 Bill Dentinger