fot

Re: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
> Along the lines of history, I hav e lost the excellent post made sometime in
> the last year which describes the meaning of the FOT logo.  If anyone saved
> it, or if the original poster still has it, I would be grateful for a new
> posting of it.

I was going to say something clever here to remind folks that the
list message are archived at team.net - www.team.net/archive -
but I have to admit that the archives are moderately unfriendly
to use in their current form. I tried to find Greg's post and
didn't, just Joe's original post without the attached file and some
follow up chatter.

I'm sure it's in there - everything is in there. But the interface really
needs to be improved to be useful (I'm talking to you, mjb!)

chris