fot

Re: [FOT] Floor mounted Tilton brakes...feedback wanted

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Floor mounted Tilton brakes...feedback wanted
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:07:52 -0400
Joe,

I don't like them.  I spent 30 mins in a highly entertaining Modified that
had the floor
mounts.  Maybe my feet are not large enough (I take a size 9 shoe) but my
throttle
foot ached from being held at an odd angle.  Maybe it is all adjustable but
it was
the worst setup in a car I've been in.  The dirt-track racers dislike them
too because
they get really dirty, collect debris in the footwell, but that is less of
an issue
with road-racing.

Good luck,

Shane Ingate in Maryland
"Anyone can restore a car.  It takes a real man to cut one up."