fot

RE: [FOT] VTR article on Hallett

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] VTR article on Hallett
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:23:18 -0400
>FoT:
>
>Thanks to Kent Howard and Mike Cook for the great magazine article on the
>FoT
>at Hallett.
>
>Great pictures of Kas & Peg and the TR250K. Back Cover shows some of our
>favorite people on the Podium.
>
>If you are not a member of VTR, it might be considered. Many of us are.
>
>Regards,
>
>Joe (A)

This issue of Vintage Triumph has an autcrossing Stag on the front cover,
Hallet podium on the back cover, article on Fot and Hallet, and an article
on Racetorations.

This would lead one to think that racing is important to VTR, wouldn't it?

Then, when my local VTR chapter Topless Drive date falls on a vintage race
weekend at Summit Point, why does the drive go to a Strawberry festival?

What am I doing wrong? Is this a common problem, or is it just my chapter?

John H.