fot

Re: [FOT] VTR article on Hallett

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, lang@isis.mit.edu, cartravel@pobox.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] VTR article on Hallett
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:38:44 EDT
BTW, I really thought the Texans did a great job at VTR.  Other than the
disgruntled
Okie that lives under the horses tail of OK, I found no one complaining.

I noticed our group broke up rapidly after his arrival....................

Oddly, he approached Ed Barnard and me the next day. He expressed interest in
doing some business with Ed....but we think he was beating the heat with
Bud(s) and we find him an unlikely candidate.

Outside of the fact that I did not spend time with some folks that I really
wanted to visit with, VTR  was a very fine event.

Regards,

Joe (A)