fot

Re: [FOT] Panasports

To: <m-syork@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Panasports
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:01:46 -0500
I'm not sure how we arrived at these numbers, but we use 65 ft lbs
with 7/16" studs and 75 ft lbs with 1/2" studs.

With the 65, we'll get a little movement after one session and then
it's rock solid.  With the 75 (and 1/2" studs), the torque before the
first session doesn't change after any track time.

- Tony Drews