fot

[FOT] Panasports

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Panasports
From: "Mark York" <m-syork@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:06:28 -0700
Thanks to all who commented on the torque ratings for my Panasports. I
tightened the wheels to 65 ft lbs and had no trouble. The only trouble I did
have was with a pesky 1974 AH Sprite that I couldn't get by. I was all over
his backside (felt like I was riding in his back seat) but the course was
set up so tight that the only passing areas were on the long and short
straight. I could get along side of him coming out of the turn to the main
straight but he could pull me down the straight, (I need about 20 more
ponies; hope to get a fresh engine built this winter)!

Thanks again

Mark