fot

RE: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle

To: "'Mark J. Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle
From: "Jerry Barr" <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:23:58 -0500
Scott and I have both considered something like that. It certainly was the
way it was done in the past. I had a half ton 6 cylinder Ford truck that
worked great with my light 2 wheel trailer and Scott tows with one now. I
wanted an enclosed trailer so I bought a 1 ton Dodge Diesel Dually,
definitely over the top when it comes to a tow vehicle and I don't use it
much because it is too big. You may want to add some helper springs or air
shocks but it would do the job and look so cool!
Jerry Barr