fot

RE: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle
From: "Jerry Barr" <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:35:53 -0500
I went way over the top on my tow vehicle and now I almost never use it. I
have a 1999 Dodge one ton diesel four wheel drive extended cab. I only use
it when carrying something very heavy or towing my race trailer. The truck
now has about 91,000 miles on it. I have hauled 2 one ton skids of wood
pellets in the bed and two in the trailer with it and yes it has a set of
removable solid over load stops. I will probably have it as long as I
continue to race (I'm 65) but it sure is too big to drive around town. Great
highway cruiser.