fot

RE: [FOT] FYI: Good harmonic dampers for Triumphs

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] FYI: Good harmonic dampers for Triumphs
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:59:09 -0400
      I got ATI to make my damper two years ago as their first from drawings
they did in 2003 for someone who fell thru with the purchase. They have the
drawings for TR3-4s. It is a very close fit so I slotted the holes for the
cross bar and moved it forward a little. It allows the engine to spin easily
over 7,000 with no vibration when the rest of the balance is done. And do
not have the ATI damper balanced, use it as it comes out of the box. Barry