fot

Re: [FOT] FYI: Good harmonic dampers for Triumphs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] FYI: Good harmonic dampers for Triumphs
From: "John W" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:25:55 -0700
ATI is a great product - The instructions say they want it on tight-You have
to hone the hub to fit your application - It's to be used with a good
Installer tool only - It is a pain taking it on and off during Engine
mock-up , but well worth the effort- - I swear by them- though never needed
one for the Spitfire yet!

John W.
Spitfire #892 DP
240z CP3