fot

Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM
From: N44RT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:32:04 EST
Happy to finally hear someone mention Ninco.  Got the kids (5, 8,  12) a
beautiful Ninco set for Christmas...still need to do the set up  on Christmas
Eve
but heeding Kas' advice (never get beat by equipment) I did go  ahead and set
up a fairly good size oval to make sure it all worked (read, test  day for
Dad) including the 4 cars we got for the kids (yeah right - Gulf 917K,  Ferrari
512S (both Fly) and Alex Job's 911 and Toyota Supra (both  Ninco)).  I have to
say, I was very impressed by the Ninco set and all of  the cars.  Of course, I
don't have any "real" data yet to go by but I will  say the cars are
lightening fast and beautifully finished.  The track is  very easy to set up
and take
down and came with a great case to keep it all  in.  The kids are going to
have a ball...(me  too)...Cheers