fot

Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM
From: Steven Benford Jr <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:16:52 -0800 (PST)
I know one Granddad who is going to have fun Christmas day!

N44RT@aol.com wrote:  Happy to finally hear someone mention Ninco. Got the kids
(5, 8, 12) a
beautiful Ninco set for Christmas...still need to do the set up on Christmas
Eve
but heeding Kas' advice (never get beat by equipment) I did go ahead and set
up a fairly good size oval to make sure it all worked (read, test day for
Dad) including the 4 cars we got for the kids (yeah right - Gulf 917K, Ferrari
512S (both Fly) and Alex Job's 911 and Toyota Supra (both Ninco)). I have to
say, I was very impressed by the Ninco set and all of the cars. Of course, I
don't have any "real" data yet to go by but I will say the cars are
lightening fast and beautifully finished. The track is very easy to set up and
take
down and came with a great case to keep it all in. The kids are going to
have a ball...(me too)...Cheers