fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:02:19 -0600
Limited-prep Spitfire out of the West Michigan Imports shop in Grand Rapids,
Mich. WMI is Duane Bailey's shop. Bailey races a GP Spitfire (like mine, going
to HP in 2007). Bailey also builds my engines. When Bailey had to deliver a
gearbox to me earlier this year, he had Feller bring it down on a trip to
Heartland Park. Feller's car was sitting right there. Trust me on this ... it
was a Spitfire.

As for 1959 -- the champions listed by SCCA for that year were:
BP - Jeffords, Corvette
CP - Grossman, Ferrari
DP - Spross, Austin Healey
EP - Mion, AC Bristol