fot

Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..

To: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:02:19 -1000
Hmmm. Sounds like Dave and I are psychically linked even when I'm a
time zone away. I just posted nearly the same comments.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS