fot

Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:06:01 -1000
One more note about taking off the tape. when I say "ready to install
the line" I mean SECONDS away. When you take the tape off the braid
begins relaxing from the hose in the area of the cut. Thirty seconds
after you pull the tape off it will resemble a trumpet bell. You've
got about five seconds to get the outer part of the fitting on to the
hose.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS