fot

[Fot] Thanks Don Marshall

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Thanks Don Marshall
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:54:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Many thanks to Don Marshall (without his TR4) and son James who joined fellow
FOTer Bob Wismer and me at Roebling Road this weekend.  With their help the
Battle of Britain TR3 came home victorious in class and as the highest
finishing Triumph in the group.  Thanks also to Glen Efinger who, by phone,
helped us all diagnose and fix a deteriorating high speed miss that we cured in
time for the Sunday feature race.

I look forward to seeing Don in his ex-national championship TR4 at VIR in less
than 2 weeks.

Mike