fot

[Fot] Stand up racing

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Stand up racing
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:45:50 -1000
Fair warning. I'm bringing a couple of stand up paddle surfboards
with me on the All Aluminum Tour. I'm going to do my best to get some
of you folks onto these things. Great fun, and the best and most
painless exercise I've ever found. Well, painless while you're doing
it anyway. Yesterday I surfed for about eight hours with just a
little break for lunch. Hit the sack right after dinner. I hurt
everywhere--thighs, calves, abdominals, shoulders, biceps. Even my
teeth ached a bit. Slept like a baby.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS