fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] tr6 values

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] tr6 values
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:34:51 -1000
Billy is such a great guy. I've never seen him drive any of the
expensive toys in the collection. When you go into their pits Bill
always looks like the hired help. Tony Garmey even dresses nicer than
he does.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS