fot

Re: [Fot] Car Club Question

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Car Club Question
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:59:19 -0700
Randall,

I would believe that the board members of the club would be liable,
especially given that the club has no assets, but then again, I'm not an
attorney.  I an Engineer who advises a room full of attorneys on technical
issues.

Jack

For drives held on public roads, we've been basically ignoring the risk.
The club itself has no assets (well, not enough to be worth pursuing in
court anyway) and the risk to individuals within the club would appear to be
minimal.  We emphasize that participants should obey all applicable laws and
exercise their own judgment.