fot

[Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs
From: PegAndBobM@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:40:58 EDT
Well can't say I had not been warned, but last week I broke a front  hub.
The front left wheel, still bolted to the hub plate beat me to  turn 5 at La
Junta.  Come to think I never made it to turn 5.   Anyways...I need a source
for
competition hubs for a TR3 A, a rotor(or set of  competition rotors) and at
least a good front fender.  I have not  unloaded it yet so don't know what else
may be broke,  but a quick  inspection at the track looked like I came down
on the rotor and rode it to  the a stop.  The wheel ripped the front the fender
off  at the rear and a lot of black rubber is on the driver door, so may need
a  left door skin also.
Would appreciate any assistance and advice.  I can be  contacted  directly at
(303) 841-7418, or email _pegandbobm@aol.com_ (mailto:pegandbobm@aol.com)
 Thanks
Bob Miller