fot

Re: [Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs

To: PegAndBobM@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:39:09 -0700
Bob,
I put dibs on a two sets of southwick hubs that were left over and
then completely forgot about them until now. I actually still want
both, but if you like you can have one set. Hey Jack, are those still
available or has my atrocious memory screwed me once more?

Where are you located? I need to take stock, but I suspect I might
have a slightly nasty left front fender I don't need. I've also got a
pile of stock rotors. I'm in Portland, OR and I'm leaving on my long,
long tour in a week and a half, so time would be of the essence.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS