fot

Re: [Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ouch, That Hurts...Need hubs
From: EDENMA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:22:32 EDT
Bob:

Please tell me that was not your immaculate, beautiful, historic  TR3?

I have some stock TR4 hubs and rotors that I would be happy to lend you
until you can source some replacements. Even cooler than that they are right
here
in Evergreen!

I would suggest the Southwick hubs if you can get them.  My TR4  had all the
Southwick hubs and axles when I bought it.

I do not have any TR3 fenders however I know Paul has some nice  ones down at
Sports Car Craftsmen as they were part of the stuff we sold  him when we
liquidated Jim Rickel's shop.

Give me a ring at home or on the cell:

303-912-4596(c)
303-674-0579(h)