fot

Re: [Fot] Intake Manifold Crossover

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Intake Manifold Crossover
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 03:26:39 GMT
Thanks to all who responded.  Some great information!  I will leave well
enough alone and keep my crossover flowing.  Joe(B)

-- "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net> wrote:
I did replace the balance tube with clear tubing and you could see the
mixture
pulsing back and forth. Interesting ,but  of little value.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner