fot

[Fot] Movie Night

To: KEVIN LYNCH <Klynch_6@msn.com>
Subject: [Fot] Movie Night
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 20:09:26 -0700
I'm bringing along an InFocus  digital projector, a screen that
attaches to Nero and my Macintosh so we can have movie nights in the
paddock at all the events we attend this year. I have a decent
selection of DVD's (though I can't find the most important movies:
Grand Prix, Le Mans, and Man and a Woman. All three are missing which
means I put them someplace special). I plan to take any digital In-
Car video anyone has as well as my own forward and rearward facing
cameras, make a short video of the best passes and moves, and then
show a movie. So if you have something special. bring it along. At
Motrah I'll probably be showing some Nero Wolfe episodes, though if
someone has Grand Prix handy I could be talked into that.

Ernie, I do propose a cheese-off. A blind tasting of cheddars. I'll
bring a selection of Oregon goodies. Anyone that wants to bring a
cheese challenger should certainly do so or forever hold their peace
(piece?). I believe a nice Sauvignon Blanc would go well Ernie--or as
they say in Wisconsin--that there white wine, yah sure.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS