fot

Re: [Fot] Movie Night

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>, KEVIN LYNCH <Klynch_6@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Movie Night
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:16:16 -0700 (PDT)
Yous do know that this here thing could get nasty, Ay.  Aint'a gonna be no big
deal.

  I'm very confident that me and the other boys from the true Cheese land will
represent the State quite well.  However, let it not be said that I'm not
looking forward to a tast of Tillamook.

  Of course I do not know if there will be any representatives from the self
proclaimed land of happy cows.

  Ernie

Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com> wrote:

  Ernie, I do propose a cheese-off. A blind tasting of cheddars. I'll bring a
selection of Oregon goodies. Anyone that wants to bring a cheese challenger
should certainly do so or forever hold their peace (piece?). I believe a nice
Sauvignon Blanc would go well Ernie--or as they say in Wisconsin--that there
white wine, yah sure.
    Bill Babcock
  billb@bnj.com
  bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

  You can subscribe to my Blogs
  Via email:
  All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
  Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168304

  or Via RSS
  Ponohouse: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PonoHouse