fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen 2008 Zippo GP....East Coast Kastner

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen 2008 Zippo GP....East Coast Kastner
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:46:33 EDT
List:  Response thus far is 100% in support of FOT presence at 2008 Zippo.

There are numerous good reasons for doing this. There are a few downsides and
those have been hashed over several times. No need to do more of it.

So let's make the final decision,  get behind it, and support it.

A few points of information:

The MG Collier Cup is a fixture at this event

Formula 500 is also a featured race.

SVRA wants to know right away so they can include us in their planning.

Would anyone be interested in volunteering a leadership role in organizing
the FoT portion of the activities? I think we need 'fresh horses'.

OK!      Let's have a final show of FOT Hands and get on with it.     Thanks!

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander

   </HTML>