fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen 2008 Zippo GP....East Coast Kastner

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen 2008 Zippo GP....East Coast Kastner
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:03:24 -0700
Speaking of which, is anyone going to the Watkins Glen Historics on
the 14th, or for that matter, who's going to Mosport the week after.
I'll be at both, it would be good to pit with friends, and any FOT
spectating, be sure to drop by and say hi. Movie nights too of course. .

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS