fot

Re: [Fot] Limited slip rear ends

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>, "Tony
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limited slip rear ends
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:32:16 -0800
Speaking of Diffs, I need to get another LSD and would like to get a Tran-x
if possible.  Has anyone looked into buying a lot of them?  I would think if
we could get a commitment for about 10-12 units, we could save a little on
them. These seem to be the only real alternative and they should fit quite a
few different cars.
Anyone else up for this?
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44