fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Roll Cage Trivia - For The Chronolically Gifted

To: Group44TR7@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Roll Cage Trivia - For The Chronolically Gifted
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:20:45 -0700
   Are you talking about the foot intrusion protection forward of the
front hoop? That is relatively new. We have a regional this weekend and
I will try to sort it out. I will also see if we can determine exactly
when a full cage was required on newly constructed cars. For a long time
the roll hoop cars were grandfathered in after newly constructed cars
were required to have hoops.
Greg Lund