fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008

To: <REK46@aol.com>, <westerneagleracing@att.net>, <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:03:25 -0600
I have been invloved with running the Texas All Brit day for 17 years
now and I have a lot of T-shirts, more than I can wear. We have found
the Henley style 3 button T to be very popular. It like a baseball shirt
and most brands are a little heavier than the standard cheapo T. You can
screen both T's and Henleys in the same runs and still get the volume
discounts. We also have done some in black, very popular.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.
16415 North IH 35