fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008

To: westerneagleracing@att.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:58:58 EST
Ron,

Excelllent!

I believe the planning is shifting to something more than just another
T-shirt.

Seems very appropriate. There is also some thinking about expanding the sales
beyond just the FoT.

But a lot of work needs to be done to lay that groundwork, and I cant speak
for Mssrs. Janzen, Sukey, Petrolati, Schumacher, et. al.

Thanks and Regards,

Joe A