fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008

To: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>, "Jeff Snook"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:01:02 -0800
Classy, we could wear the hoodies when we do drive-by fruitings in the Porsche
paddock.

Shirts can get very spendy, but if they are cool enough you can get the money
back. For the Columbia River Classic we had Columbia Sportswear Performance
Fishing Gear shirts done with a great logo. We could have sold as many as we
had the nerve to buy. In theory we had enough donated for all the drivers and
workers/officials, but in reality we ran a few short. People are STILL pissed
at me that they didn't get one. This is the shirt we used:
http://www.columbia.com/Product.aspx?top=1&p=5071&cat=15020&viewAll=True .
It's long sleeve but you can roll the sleeve up and button it. Cool in summer,
warm in the fall. Remarkable piece of clothing.

We also had T-shirts, women's T's and ball caps made by a company called
Wicked Quick. They did it on spec! I'm not sure they still do that, but we
sold a lot of shirts. They were so cool the local high-end men's shop in
Portland and Seattle--Mario's--was selling them. The women's T's were killer.
Somewhere I have some photos from a photoshoot we did at Pittock Mansion with
a raft of models. That was fun, if you go for that kind of thing. They do a
lot of tatoo style art and the T-shirts are a special kind of light fabric
that's extremely comfortable and kind of clingy. Great for girls, but I'm not
sure I want to see one on Dentinger.