fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: RE: [DCTRA] Fwd: Re: High End Triumph Site

To: "Shane Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: RE: [DCTRA] Fwd: Re: High End Triumph Site
From: "Lamp, Randy H" <rhlamp@babcock.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:41:56 -0500
The first time I talked to PRI ,I was pretty impressed.  The guy sounded
like
he really new his stuff. Most of the products on his web site were
pretty
expensive, but I was excited to have found a vendor that had
trick stuff for
my GT6. (not and easy thing to find). So I purchased a
few small items, as a
test, because a few people warned me to stay away.
I was pleased with the
quality of the items ,but not so happy about the
high cost associated with
shipping and handling. I then met a local
Triumph guy who was involved in a
law sit with PRI. This was just about
the same time that I decided to order a
set of his (expensive)alloy
shocks. When I mentioned the pending law suit to
PRI, he went ballistic
on me and accused me of being involved with the guy
,just because we
happen to live near each other. I hardly knew the guy, but
PRI told me
he wouldn't sell me anything ever again!

I guess you are not
suppose to ask certain questions, when your about to
lay out large sums of
money for stuff to put on your toys. He lost a
potentially good customer, who
can't hardly resist buying  trick parts
for Triumphs.

Canley Classics