fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: RE: [DCTRA] Fwd: Re: High End Triumph Site

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: RE: [DCTRA] Fwd: Re: High End Triumph Site
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:14:59 -0500
> Hmmm, if only there were a Monster List of Vendors somewhere which could
> be used to collect buyers' various assessments of the quality of goods
> and services provided by the companies we all deal with.
>
> http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html

Just like eBay feedback!

Over the years, I have dealt with almost every Triumph TR vendor in the
US and UK and I dare say that ALL of them (with the exception of PRI)
have provided exemplary and friendly service.  Thinking about Ted S,
Uncle Jack, Richard G, Ken G, these guys have helped me as if I was an
old friend.  One of the main reasons I have stayed with Triumphs have
been the terrific people I have met along the way, and the vendors
have made that experience very sweet indeed.

Except PRI.  Grrrrrrr.

Shane Ingate in NM