fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: RE: [DCTRA] Fwd: Re: High End Triumph Site

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: RE: [DCTRA] Fwd: Re: High End Triumph Site
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:22:29 -0800 (PST)
Group: I guess I'll add my two cents worth to the thread. I have never had a
problem with Chris. I buy my TR6 steel, lightened, flywheels from him, and they
are truly works of art. I've purchased six or eight of them so far and have
never had an issue with shipping times, pricing, etc. He does favor the bike
carbs for car use, but that's because of his background. He also uses bike
valves in his head work. Perhaps he has a connection for good pricing on bike
parts?
  Steve Smith used his stuff for years. Perhaps he can add something. Also,
Brad and Susan used his method to measure and calculate for pushrod length on
some custom rods, and when they got them they were the length requested, but,
were the wrong length for the application. They may add something to the
thread.
  I think we had this conversation a couple of years ago...every business has
it's happy and dissappointed customers. 100% satisfaction is every businesses
GOAL.
  My two cents. Thanks - Ed

Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com> wrote:
  > Hmmm, if only there were a Monster List of Vendors somewhere which could
> be used to collect buyers' various assessments of the quality of goods
> and services provided by the companies we all deal with.
>
> http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html
>
> (Does not appear that there is any entry for PRI)

Hee. There's no entry because I'd never heard of the guy. I'm collecting
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net