fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Convertible top install question

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Convertible top install question
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:19:46 -0600
I agree.  We just divested ourselves of a set of six Long March tires
(for our Airstream motorhome) where not one single tire was in round.
(The truck tire place we went to to have them checked said they rarely
see good ones.)  This was actually after receiving a favorable
recommendation from someone who is using them on his moho, but his are a
good bit older and the quality may not have been so bad then.  We got a
set of Toyos to replace them and are very pleased.  Fortunately, the
tire place reimbursed us in full for the LM's, even after trips to
Pennsylvania and Branson on them.

Brad said he saw somewhere today that the affluent Chinese are buying
high-end Japanese toys, and not Chinese ones.  Reminds me of the joke on
Jay Leno the other night: A Chinese government official said they had to
recall one million pounds of lead, destined for export from their
country, because they found toys in it.    ;)

Susan       :)

--
** Never argue with idiots.  They will drag you down to their level then beat
you with experience. **