fot

Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather

To: "Mark York" <m-syork@comcast.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:02:34 -0800
No idea. I've always had a breather on mine so I couldn't say what the result
would be of eliminating it, but I suspect the gasket might leak worse than it
already does. The stock TR3s have a breather, in that the oil fill cap isn't
sealed. Of course Tech generally won't let you do that with an engine that's
to be raced on a track.