fot

Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:19:34 -0800
I have to wonder.... interesting topic....

I kept on thinking of ways to put positive pressure in the bell
housing....  to assist the rear seal of my TR4A, etc...    I even
thought about running a tube from the front of the car, to take
advantage of the positive pressure there....   and I figured some cool
air there wouldn't hurt...

Here, you say you put a scavenger tube in the bell housing....

I have to wonder...   while I trust it did, indeed, suck up anything
that came out.... might it not also have drawn oil through the rear seal?

Just thinking aloud here....

--Justin