fot

Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <DSPGTi@aol.com>, <jwags@dotnet.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:48:07 -0500
Joe A wrote about his personal opinion:

".......I have no scientific or empirical proof of anything..........."

And now we have Iowa with the destiny of the entire United States and
probably the whole world in its hands this week. All I can say is, Joe,
Jack, Tony and the rest of you "I was born on a farm out in Ioway..."
singing good-ole-boys, just don't make no mistakes in the caucuses. And you
surely know that on Wednesday you represent the entire unified political
thinking of the Friends of Triumph. So you know your job. Now just do it!

You screw up and we'll see you at the track!

Richard