fot

Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather

To: DSPGTi@aol.com, N197TR4@cs.com, jwags@dotnet.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:09:56 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2007 11:20:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
DSPGTi@aol.com writes:

I'm very  surprised any Vintage organization would allow any crank case
venting  connecting to the exhaust system.

Once again, we will allow anything that works to help alleviate oiling the
track. The proof is in the Puddin!

If you SUCK your oil out and put it on MY track, you are goin' home right
now!

If you come up with a way to keep it from slowly dripping out, that's what  I
want. I don't car if you have a helicopter following you with a suction hose
to your catch tank.

What does GCR say about helicopter support vehicles?

Jack Woehrle