fot

Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather

To: tarch@bellsouth.net, N197TR4@cs.com, DSPGTi@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve cover breather
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:10:55 EST
In a message dated 12/31/2007 9:48:25 AM Central Standard Time,
tarch@bellsouth.net writes:

> ".......I have no scientific or empirical proof of anything..........."
>

> And now we have Iowa with the destiny of the entire United States and
> probably the whole world in its hands this week. All I can say is, Joe,
> Jack, Tony and the rest of you "I was born on a farm out in Ioway..."
> singing good-ole-boys, just don't make no mistakes in the caucuses. And you
> surely know that on Wednesday you represent the entire unified political
> thinking of the Friends of Triumph. So you know your job. Now just do it!
>
> You screw up and we'll see you at the track!

Actually Jack and Tony are both across the boarder in IlliNOISE.

But ah yes,...for sure Bill Bryson would call Joe Alexander a "THUNDERBOLT
KID"  through and through.  First thing every morning, he checks the corn and
hog prices.

Bill (Damdinger)