fot

Re: [Fot] 300ZX Calipers

To: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 300ZX Calipers
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:24:54 -0800
I suggest you look into the AP calipers being reproduced now. I have a set of
the original aluminum calipers on Peyote and they work great. Might be a fuzzy
area but I doubt it--they are basically identical to girlings except they are
aluminum. Not sure where they come from, but I know they are available.