fot

Re: [Fot] Lever versus tube shocks

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lever versus tube shocks
From: jeff_durant@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:12:28 +0000
Jim,
I've used different motorcycle fork oil weights over the years and found 40 wt.
works well in my street TR250.  Heavier for the TR6 racer.  If your seals are
weak, you will blow them out however.  I believe Apple Hydralics sells uprated
seals suitable for heavier weight fluid.
Hope this helps.
Jeff
#12 TR6
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T