fot

Re: [Fot] Lever versus tube shocks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lever versus tube shocks
From: Sean Green <sean.green@seawestproducts.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:58:45 -0800
I gave up on lever shocks a few years ago on my TR-6 that I use for
autocross. I switched to a single adjustable SPAX shock (available in a
conversion kit from RevingtonTR in the UK) and liked that a little
better. They lasted about a season before I had to replace them. The
shock I'm using now is an Ohlins double adjustable. It's a very good
unit. I was finally able to tame the car with those. They are on the
expensive side, about $800 each, but I think they're worth it. There
will be a pair in the front too when I finish my restoration.

-Sean Green
71 Triumph TR-6