fot

Re: [Fot] PVGP BeaveRun JULY 2008 A Proposal to the Friends of

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <Ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] PVGP BeaveRun JULY 2008 A Proposal to the Friends of
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 23:41:26 -0500
Hi all, I did this event last July (my third ever race!) and had a great
time. Nice track, friendly people, reasonable entry fee, good paddock, clean
rest rooms/showers, and close to home (for me). I'd recommend it. I think
the Peyote was there. Maybe it was a coyote, I'm getting old and get
confused!
Hey Jack and Tony, come on over, it's not that far from you guys.
If you come and have a passenger seat, be sure to take part in the charity
rides at lunch. Spectators pay $20 to ride for a lap in your race car. (The
427 Cobra was $25). The money goes to charity and you get to do a few easy
laps. And the passengers love it.
Ralph is a great guy to work with. If I can be of assistance, let me know.
And yes, it's on my schedule for this year.
Thanks, Bill Tobin Erie, PA Vintage TR6