fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 race car front toe number?

To: "Greg - Lunker Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 race car front toe number?
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:13:32 -0800
The thing I learned from designer Trevor Harris,   make CERTAIN that you did
not pass from
toe-in to toe-out or the other  way around..  This can happen easily during
hard braking if the bump-steer is not correct. If it crosses over for in to
out, lots of times you need three lanes to make a one lane stop.