fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse

To: "REDINGER, WILLIAM E" <wredinger@oppd.com>, <herald948@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:15:48 -0500
OK, I forgot about THAT Herald.  But I feel it would be pretty close.
I figure a modest Pro-Street 9-sec car will max out at around 140 mph, and
Kas' Vitesse should do 140 quite easily.

All bets are off when it comes to braking and cornering.

Shane Ingate in NM

> Subject: RE: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse
> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:44:49 -0600
> From: wredinger@oppd.com
> To: herald948@aol.com; hottr6@hotmail.com; fot@autox.team.net
>
> Sorry, Worlds Fasted Herald is in England and is a Pro-Street V8 powered
> drag car!

proprietary information and is for use only by the intended recipient.  Unless
explicitly stated otherwise, this e-mail is not a contract offer, amendment,
nor acceptance.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.