fot

[Fot] "Kidney Bean" Aluminum Wheels - Info or wheel needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] "Kidney Bean" Aluminum Wheels - Info or wheel needed
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:38:53 EDT
I have three good kidney bean style wheels from the 70s, I believe.
These three are 6" wide 15" diameter with four bolt Triumph bolt circle.

I also have two more that are really wide...at least 7", if not wider.

I dont have a use for the wide ones, but would like to have one or two more
of the 6" wide ones to make a complete set.

Anyone have any?...or a source? I can provide a digital picture.

Thanks!

Joe A
   </HTML>