fot

Re: [Fot] single wire mini alternator thread?

To: jim hearn <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] single wire mini alternator thread?
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 05:46:47 -0500
Some folks (those of us in CVAR, for example) are required to run an
alternator if it was a stock part on the car or we lose points.  This
one weighs a decent bit less than the stock version.  (My Spit also ran
better after we put an alternator back on it.)  You will have to put the
proper pulley on it for the correct RPMs for your car.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan     :)

--
** Dang, is it the Year of the Rat already? And here I am still writing Pig on
my checks. **